Data Engineer (Direct Hire)
Salary : $46 Hourly
Location :Remote, USA
Post Date :April 25 2023
Employment Type :Full Time
• Bachelor's degree or its foreign equivalent or master’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field
• Leads data engineering activities on moderate to complex data and analytics-centric problems which have broad impact and require in-depth analysis to obtain desired results.
•This position will plan, direct and complete analysis of programs to support business requirements and act as a liaison between stakeholders and IT teams.
•Plans work to meet mutually agreed to objectives; reviews progress with team members regularly; documents work in a manner that is aligned with best practices
•Identifies, designs, and implements internal process improvements including re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability,
•Resolves application programming analysis problems of broad scope within procedural guidelines.
•Actively participates in agile/scrum ceremonies (stand ups, planning, retrospectives, etc.)
Builds and conducts automated and user acceptances tests as part of an iterative development process
· Promotes a continuous improvement mindset by engaging in after action reviews and sharing learnings Broader Data System and Architecture Maturity
· Assesses performance of individual data pipeline and broader data systems, suggests and may implement changes as required to meet individual project or enterprise maturity objectives
· Provides assistance to other programmers/analysts on unusual or especially complex problems that cross multiple functional/technology areas. May require creative/non-standard approaches to solve problems that will have significant impact across the company. · Conceptualizes and generates infrastructure that allows big data to be accessed and analyzed with verified data quality and metadata is appropriately captured and catalogued
Full time direct hire
Ability to work in a project driven environment
Experience or desire to work in an agile environment
A relationship built on trust is a relationship that will last. As a testament to this philosophy, our company has cultivated long-term relationships with countless loyal employees and customers