Functional Test Analyst (Direct Hire)
Salary : $33 to $40 Hourly
Location :Columbus, OH
Post Date :June 10, 2019
Employment Type :Full Time
• Bachelor's degree or master’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field
• Analyze, Design, Code and test components in the Netjets.com application according to the specifications provided by the product owner.
• Work with business users to gather requirements and prepare Test Strategy document to validate the integration of OKTA Cloud-based Identity Solution with various business-critical applications.
• Conduct functional requirements and user requirements specification reviews and walkthroughs with designers, developers, and stakeholders.
• Implement OKTA Cloud Identity solution to authenticate & authorize users using the OpenID config with Oauth2 and Spring Boot Security.
• Utilize OKTA Cloud single sign-on service to replace existing Layer 7 based authentication process.
• Validate OKTA Adaptive Multi-factor Authentication & Authorization used by applications accessed externally and from iOS/Android devices.
• Develop automation framework & automated test scripts with Ruby/RSpec and Java with Selenium. Use the Page Object Model design pattern to create an Object Repository for web UI elements.
• Prepare various test cases and execute test suites for every OKTA integrated application.
• Migrate on-prem applications to AWS Cloud and validate end to end functionality using automated scripts in RubyMine/RSpec.
• Upgrade Elastic Search Indexing from On-prem ver 2.0 to AWS Cloud-based Elastic Search Index ver 6.0 instance.
• Use Kibana to review the status of Elastic Search Indexing process.
• Create, manage and test database objects like Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Views, etc using SQL. Database design and test Relational Database Management Systems in SQL server.
• SQL queries, stored procedures, triggers to interact with SQL Server database.
• Configure various Jenkins jobs to perform automated Builds and Deployments for all business-critical applications.
• Perform code reviews, code re-factoring, Performance tuning, and troubleshooting and work on debugging, smoke testing and regression testing.
• Maintain different source code repositories in Code Cloud and GitHub. Perform merging and branching out from existing code repositories as needed.
• Report and track detected defects through closure using JIRA and Confluence.
• Work with on-site teams to promote code from lower environments to Production.
• Coordinate with the offshore team every day to provide required technical guidance & clarifications.
• Participate in daily / weekly scrums, Iteration Planning Meetings, Scrum of Scrums and provide appropriate updates.
• Work with the Scrum Master to provide periodical status reports to all stakeholders.
• Good communication skills and appreciate teamwork
Full-time direct hire
Function Test Analyst
The technical skills required for this role are Strong automation experience on Ruby, Java, and Selenium, Agile tools like JIRA, SQL and DB query skills are a must, along with MS Access, MS office. Having experience in the development of unit tests using TestNG or any java unit testing framework.
Experience or desire to work in an agile environment
Communication skills to work with senior management and throughout the organization!
A relationship built on trust is a relationship that will last. As a testament to this philosophy, our company has cultivated long-term relationships with countless loyal employees and customers