Business Analyst (Direct Hire)
Salary : $33 to $40 Hourly
Location :San Diego, CA
Post Date :Mar 14 2019
Employment Type :Full Time
• Bachelor's degree or master’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field
• Gather project requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirement workshops, scenarios, business analysis, and task/workflow analysis for business software implementation
• Design solutions for various businesses need to implement in the business software.
• Translate business and design requirements into technical requirements for the implementation of the business processes in the business software.
• Design Various Wireframes using User Interface supportive tools and Mockups to map out the requirements using Mockups and Data mapping tools.
• Work with various program owners, business partners, IT teams, and application teams to identify, document, and prioritize requirements.
• Work on technology upgrades/implementations of software applications and work with various teams
• Develop solutions for all the requirements captured in business software.
• Perform a critical analysis of information consolidated from multiple sources, identify and resolve conflicts, and break down high-level information into detailed workable requirements.
• Determine the impact of requirements on business and technology, processes and data, products and applications whilst working with business partners to ensure appropriate project communications and transition to the new software.
• Provide input to project plans (tasks, estimates, resource needs, interdependencies, risk assessment, cost/benefit analysis).
• Assist with release or change management process, identifying software project risks and mitigation plans to ensure proper delivery of the software project.
• Test processes in the business software systems to make sure all the requirements are met.
• Provide support to the business software after the implementation.
• Troubleshoot any issues encountered.
• Provide Post go-live Product support
Full-time direct hire
Experience or desire to work in an agile environment
Communication skills to work with senior management and throughout the organization!
A relationship built on trust is a relationship that will last. As a testament to this philosophy, our company has cultivated long-term relationships with countless loyal employees and customers