Full Stack Developer (Direct Hire)
Salary : $87485.00 TO 87490.00 YEARLY
Location :Morehall Road Malvern, PA
Post Date :NOV 14 2019
Employment Type :Full Time
● Require a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics or related field.
• Translate design and technical requirements into software implementations.
• Developing the software requires understanding and application of at least one scripting language (Shell, PHP, Python, etc.) and programming languages such as Java, Spring, and SpringBoot.
• Involved in the creation of data mappings, ETL, process automation and data integration solutions using various tools.
• Perform unit and system testing using Junit, Cucumber for multiple components of the software application and troubleshoot any issues encountered.
• Collaborate with Business and Engineering Teams to implement new features and enhancements.
• Involved in the development of NGA (New Generation Applications) using Java, Spring, AWS cloud services.
• Work with databases including Oracle and Microsoft SQL using tools like SQL developer.
• Analyze the business requirements to design or update existing design for the application software components.
• Involved in working with the Agile development process which includes daily standups, story refining, sprint planning, and retrospectives.
• Perform a critical analysis of information consolidated from multiple sources, identify and resolve conflicts.
• Work with JIRA for bug tracking, Confluence for documentation, SVN, Bitbucket to ensure version control and Jenkins for build generation.
• Understanding and practical experience with maintaining and administering Global Investment and Financial Systems.
• Provide support to the application to ensure all data loads are completed successfully.
Full-time direct hire
FULL STACK DEVELOPER
Communication skills to work with senior management and throughout the organization!
A relationship built on trust is a relationship that will last. As a testament to this philosophy, our company has cultivated long-term relationships with countless loyal employees and customers