OIM Developer (Direct Hire)
Salary : $54 Hourly
Location :West Columbia, SC
Post Date :Sep 17 2020
Employment Type :Part Time
• Educational requirement - This position requires a candidate with a minimum of a Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor's degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
• Designing the solutions using Oracle Fusion Middleware (FMW) 12c components. Installation of the FMW products like OIM, OVD, OUD along with integration with the target Systems
• Perform business systems requirements analysis, design, project scoping, development testing, and deployment of client/server Applications
• Responsibility for Production issues/defects and critical stoppages. Maintain a log of issues (JIRA). Research and determine resolutions for all Production issues, defects and enhancements.
• Direct the design, development, and implementation of enhancements to the OIM application
• Application upgrades as necessary per Vendor’s product lifecycle.
• Direct and oversee the workload of the OIM Operations Team.
• Supervise staff in the analysis, testing, and support of the OIM application.
• Monitor engineering and structural changes within the OIM application.
• Providing ongoing infrastructure support for existing - DEV, QA, UAT, PROD Environments
• Report to management on the status of projects and enhancements.
• Interact with functional teams to ensure the proper integration of business processes and procedures and to provide end to end solution
• Oversee maintenance of Confluence (and other systems) documentation pertaining to OIM and Identity Management.
Part-time direct hire
The technical skills required for this role are strong knowledge of Oracle Fusion Middleware products like SOA, OIM, OUD, OHS, infrastructure support for existing - DEV, QA, UAT, PROD Environments.
Communication skills to work with senior management and throughout the organization!
A relationship built on trust is a relationship that will last. As a testament to this philosophy, our company has cultivated long-term relationships with countless loyal employees and customers