Senior Business Analyst (Direct Hire)
Salary : $40.30 Hourly
Location :El Dorado Hills, CA
Post Date :Oct 01 2021
Employment Type :FullTime
• Educational requirement - This position requires a candidate with a minimum of a Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor's degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
• Designed and orchestrated the migration from the Legacy system to configured in the incipient applications/systems and validated the implementation.
• Worked in presenting transitional design framework and created an app prototype for UI/UX. Translated the requirements to the visual framework using Visio.
• Led a 4-member team of analysts and performed a wide range of mentoring responsibilities to promote
• knowledge within the entire Care1st project and Business Systems Analyst department as a whole
• Knowledge of Medicaid Plans and compliances associated with Medicaid Claims Processing.
• Knowledge of International Classification of Diseases (ICD-10), Place of service codes, Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System (HCPCS) Codes, CPT codes associated with Medicaid Claims Processing.
• Knowledge of HIPAA compliances associated with various Payers & Providers.
• Prepared Business Requirement Documents (BRD) and used Requisite Pro to manage, analyze, and convert business requirements into functional specifications.
• Functioned as the primary liaison between the Business Units, Technical Teams (IT and Configuration), and Consulting Partner(s)
• Validated the HIPAA/EDI transactions, tested the claims processing and Adjudication (EDI 837 & EDI 835).
• Involved in mapping data for various partners and clients transmitting EDI 837, 835, 270/271.
• Worked with Scrum master for UAT testing the responsiveness of the user interface across various platforms and performs UX validation to ensure that the right user experience is achieved.
• Presented user stories on PowerPoint to the different SMEs and project expectation during the sprint.
• Developed multiple documents like Business Requirements Document / Functional Requirement Document, User Acceptance Testing document, Quality-of-Service requirements document, and Requirements Traceability Matrix.
• Driver and facilitated walkthrough sessions for E2E (End to End) migration which is responsible for forecast current and future business needs.
• Analyzed and assisted in implementing the mainframe reporting needs for member/eligibility/claims and mapped fields with FACETS batch jobs and reports.
• Extensive day-day work and usage of Application Lifecycle Management (HP ALM), JIRA (tracking tool), Tableau, MS Office, SQL, FACETS, and other internal applications.
• Responsible for daily stand-up sessions with Business Stakeholders and Information Technology teams to comprehend roadblocks, flag potential risk, identify delays to prosperous completion and the potential challenges are addressed in a timely manner.
• Reviewed back with business teams to get buy off on the process documents and handed the requirements to development teams to code and quality teams to evaluate.
• Coordinate business partner User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and sign-off.
• Implemented incipient techniques, able to learn and keep up with the constant fast pace, business workflows and follow best practices for business requirements accumulating to meet industry business standards.
• Providing technical support for business activities through Systems Development Lifecycle (SDLC) phases in agile methodology.
Full Time direct hire
Senior Business Analyst
Communication skills to work with senior management and throughout the organization!
A relationship built on trust is a relationship that will last. As a testament to this philosophy, our company has cultivated long-term relationships with countless loyal employees and customers