Fullstack Engineer (Direct Hire)
Salary : $59 Hourly
Location :Fremont, CA
Post Date :June 14 2022
Employment Type :Full Time
• Bachelor's degree or master’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field
• Translate design and technical requirements into software implementations.
• Developing the software requires understanding and application of at least one scripting language (Shell, PHP, Python, Java etc.) and programming languages such as Java, Spring, and SpringBoot.
• Involved in the creation of data mappings, ETL, process automation and data integration solutions using various tools.
• Perform unit and system testing using Junit, Cucumber for multiple components of the software application and troubleshoot any issues encountered.
• Collaborate with Business and Engineering Teams to implement new features and enhancements.
• Involved in the development of NGA (New Generation Applications) using Java, Spring, AWS cloud services.
• Work with databases including Oracle and Microsoft SQL using tools like SQL developer.
• Analyze the business requirements to design or update existing design for the application software components.
• Work with JIRA for bug tracking, Confluence for documentation, SVN, Bitbucket to ensure version control and Jenkins for build generation. Understanding and practical experience with maintaining and administering Global Investment and Financial Systems.
• Provide support to the application to ensure all data loads are completed successfully.
Full time direct hire
Ability to work in a project driven environment
Experience or desire to work in an agile environment
A relationship built on trust is a relationship that will last. As a testament to this philosophy, our company has cultivated long-term relationships with countless loyal employees and customers