Senior Infrastructure Engineer (Direct Hire)
Salary : $40 Hourly
Location :ORLANDO, FL
Post Date :Oct 21 2022
Employment Type :Full Time
• Bachelor's degree or master’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field
• Project management for Server Infrastructure Projects to ensure that compute program is on track and deliverables are on schedule.
• Manage the Wintel & VMware compute teams and guide the team members on the new design plans and layouts for server infrastructure.
• Migrate the legacy application servers to latest OS platform either on-prem or cloud.
• Client hardware/OS requirements study, design, and implementing solutions at the client’s datacenters/plants/offices/warehouses across the globe.
• Managing Windows servers for 400+ medium and small Plants and offices to ensure zero impact on production.
•. Installing, configuring, and maintaining IT compute services like physical servers, Virtual servers, Microsoft operating systems, VMware, AD, DHCP.
• Planning, designing, and implementing Disaster Recovery (DR) site design and identifying hardware and software requirements for the DR site to ensure smooth operations
• Providing high availability for corporate servers and services hosted in data centers which are highly critical for the business.
• Work on current cloud architecture and implementation features like OS, multi-tenancy, virtualization, orchestration, elastic scalability.
• Develop solutions architecture and evaluate architectural alternatives for private, public and hybrid cloud models, including IaaS, PaaS, and other cloud services
• Migration of critical applications from the legacy infrastructure to Infrastructure as a Service (IAAS) server infrastructure AWS.
• Assessing existing IT Infrastructure for identifying performance bottlenecks, architectural gaps and single point of failures. Proposing the solution(s) and get those implemented after receiving the client approval.
• Attend weekly review meeting with the client management team to review infrastructure and discuss issues.
• Good communication skills and appreciate teamwork
Full time direct hire
Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Microsoft Azure cloud administration, AWS cloud administration, VMware virtualization products(vSphere, ESX, VDI, NSX, VROPS)....
Ability to work in a project driven environment
Experience or desire to work in an agile environment
A relationship built on trust is a relationship that will last. As a testament to this philosophy, our company has cultivated long-term relationships with countless loyal employees and customers