IVR Automation Test Engineer (Direct Hire)
Salary : $92,290.00 Yearly
Location :Cincinnati, OH
Post Date :Mar 17 2023
Employment Type :Full Time
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field
Design, build, and support production monitoring and regression testing for IVR applications utilizing Empirix Hammer. The IVR applications are being developed using Intervoice Invision.
• Use VB Script, Dynamic Speech Recognition, Data tables in Empirix hammer to develop scripts for IVR and CTI applications. The CTI development tool is Genesys CTI.
• Requirement Gathering, Business Process Flow, Functional Process Flow, Business Process Modeling, Business Process Re-engineering, Business Change Management, Transaction Processing, Documenting Enhancement Requests with a keen awareness of developer needs and end-users and able to deal with clients efficiently
• Manage numerous teams migrating from Waterfall to Scrum life cycles
• Conduct Daily Scrum meeting, Planning Sessions, Backlog updates, User Stories updates, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing
• Documentation in the form of Artifacts and Specs. Create industry standard documents such as BRDs, FSDs, User Stories and Use Case specs
• Write good User Stories, Story Slicing, Backlog Grooming, Release Planning, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review and Sprint Retrospective
• Provide production support to end users of the web based application.
• Develop, maintain and execute manual test cases and test scripts.
• Participate in design meetings, manual test of program changes, creation and development of comprehensive test strategies.
• Escalate issues and risks that were found during testing to the QA management.
Full time direct hire
IVR AUTOMATION TEST ENGINNER
Ability to work in a project driven environment
Experience or desire to work in an agile environment
A relationship built on trust is a relationship that will last. As a testament to this philosophy, our company has cultivated long-term relationships with countless loyal employees and customers